Monday, July 11, 2005

Like/Indifference/Hate


kitted out
Originally uploaded by dellabella.
Things I Like Today
# Gingernut biscuits
# Being silly with Mr D via e-mail
# My music library on the computer here at work
# Birds singing
# The comment about the Running of the Bulls: "A lot of people trying to reconnect with their inner steak"
# My phone working again after it looked like it had tragically died (once more - 3 is a bad company to go with!)
# Cool water... so refreshing
# My cowboy boots :)

Things I'm Indifferent Towards Today
# Coffee
# Chocolate coated coffee beans
# Chocolate
# Work

Things I Hate Today
# Grey, dismal overcast weather
# My phone not working for about two hours
# My computer needing to be restarted regularly so that it doesn't spasm and kill my work
# Not getting all of the articles for the mag yet - but they'll arrive sometime, I'm sure... if not, I'll just do something else *lol*
# My messy desk

No comments: