Thursday, July 26, 2007

Slightly unhenged..?


Another Stonehenge pic, just because I can...

Have decided to return to Germany and England when the opportunity presents itself. The holidays were really enjoyable and both countries are fascinating in their own right. And the next time around, I'll make the effort to speak a lot more German (I found I really enjoyed doing it, even with the mistakes I was making - people tend to be relatively pleased you're making an effort to try using their language) and visit more places in England.

And take more photos.

Not that I didn't take enough - there's close to 2000. But you know how it is when you get home and think to yourself, "Ohh, I could have taken a few more snaps of that from some other angles." At least when the parental units send me the photos from their camera, it'll bost the photographic ranks. Plus it'll be interesting to see their take on the places we went and what we saw. Everyone has a different eye for things.

2 comments:

clare said...

i want to go too.

Della said...

You should :D