Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Lazy Blog Entry Solution: A List.

This time, a rather random list of CDs in my house, some of which are loved and treasured, others that are so-so and one that is there for the embarrassment value only. So here we are...

Serious Über-Favourite Thing:


Particularly because I got the limited edition and it comes with the DVDs and gorgeous book and well, it's Rammstein. I would probably sell my first-born for Rammstein tickets.

Other Über-Favourites:


It makes sense that my other uber-favourite CDs are all of the other Rammstein albums I've got. Part of me is tempted to get the Emigrate CD, simply because Richard Kruspe's in it, but then I'm not utterly sold on Emigrate...

South Australian Sentimental Favourite:


Okay, I love the Hilltop Hoods and would do regardless of whether or not I was originally from South Australia and them being one of the very best live acts I've seen.

Favourite Album Art Thing:


The Prodigy's single for Smack My B!tch Up, which just was rather fascinating somehow. Plus German shepherds are all Komissar Rex-y, which can't be a bad thing! Unless one mauls you.

Current Listening Love:


In Rainbows. It's one I really didn't like at first all that much, although I do like Radiohead quite a bit. But after listening to it a few times, it grew on me and now I'm quite glad I got it. Could have downloaded it, but that would take effort. And I like shopping.

Most Embarrassing CD:


*scrubs self with Dettol* Ugh, I cannot believe I bought this! I loved the song Backstreet's Back, but the rest was terrible, even to my 13-year-old ears. Or was it 12? Don't remember, trying to suppress those memories... Backstreet Boys are seriously bad. I should just use this as a frisbee.

No comments: