Sunday, February 12, 2006

Where Is My Mind...

There's a guy I know who has this amazing ability to make my brain just switch off. And no, not out of boredom or whatever *lol* It's just that every time he appears in life, suddenly I forget about all other guys even existing and I'm just like, "Wow..."

*teehee* *girly giggle* *twirls hair around finger*

Ya, ya, it's prolly a crush or whatever! *lol* But the most annoying thing? Nothing's ever going to happen with it. He's hands down the most interesting person I've ever met, and hands down the most unavailable (and not just because he's more than a decade older than I am *lol*) (and the age thing ain't never stopped me before *lol*).

So in some ways, it's nice to go months and months without hearing anything from him. Because when he reappears, it's like, "Ohh, there goes my mind again, why is he so fascinating!?" all over again.

What we can't have always seems more interesting, I suppose.

No comments: