Monday, November 27, 2006

The lipgloss tragedy!

Anyone who knows me will possibly know I'm a slave to lipgloss. Well... Really more like an addict. I find it hard not to buy lipgloss. I think I own at least 50 different types, all in various places around the house, with five here on my desk at work. Open any handbag and there'll be a lipgloss lurking in there.

So it was tragic this morning when I was hunting around in my bag to find that one of my lipglosses had uncapped itself and squeezed out over things in the bag over the weekend. Ugh. It would have to have been one of the sticky ones, too.

You Are Chocolate Caramel Kiss Lip Gloss

Saying that you're one of a kind is ... well ... an understatement.
You're unusual, quirky, wacky - and you love to challenge people.

And you are a total trendsetter. Your friends are quick to copy your fashion and music tastes.
Which is why chocolate caramel is your perfect flavor. It's as rare and outrageous as you are.

No comments: