Saturday, January 09, 2010

Wow o.0

Before I bring you even more photos, I have to say oh my goodness.

Tal, the copyeditor, brought around my farewell pressie this afternoon. I nearly died of shock when I opened it. The box had all kinds of hilarious stuff written on it, which was good enough. But then opening the box, I find...

*drum roll*

A DSLR camera.

A CAMERA.

Oh. My. God.

You have NO idea how awesome the copyeditor is, by the way. And I'm still really shocked about it all. Tal, I wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv yoooooooooooooou!

*teehee*

Anyway, I took a few photos with it this morning, although I'm still struggling somewhat to get used to it. A DSLR is so different to the point-and-shoot little thing I've had for the past four years or so. It's amazing and tricky and I'm actually going to have to read the manual. But here's some pix:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Indeed it is WOWWWWWWWWWW! Great photos with the new instrument!!
You won't take long to get used to it. What a wonderful gift - there are some terrific people in this world - restores one's faith.

Della said...

It's incredible and so generous of Tal.

Thanks :) I've not really used it today. Just some pix this evening of the cat. But I'm still not confident with it.