Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Freak out! o.0

This.

THIS.

*THIS* is why I think Tom Cruise is a total creepy freak.

That hair grip thing he's doing. That just looks so wrong. I dunno, maybe it's a bah-humbug-romance-be-damned-knee-jerk reaction, but it reminds me of a thing that a guy who dated one of my friends used to do. He then went on to turn out to be a "differently sane" style of person who made Mark Wahlberg's character in Fear look like someone you'd love to have move in next door and take care of your small children, all under the age of five, for the afternoon.

And the way TomKat talk about each other! It sounds so fake and syrupy and robotic (don't ask how you get a syrupy robot without it going rusty, 'k). And the creepy way what they say is exactly the same, but just replaces "she" with "he" at the appropriate points. And Katie looks so hollow-eyed...

But yeah, I think he's a jerk.

*ahem*

No comments: