Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Ho ho ho... hooch!

So we have a Kris Kringle thing happening here at work with a budget of $10. Work has chipped in five of those ten dollars and tempting as that might be to spend on hooch and hookers, I've got to figure out something to buy for someone.

At least I know the individual who'll be inflicted with happy Kringley goodness from myself.

Thank God.

I hate it when it's someone you don't know and just think, "Right, chocolates it is then..." And it's not someone who I'd spend the $10 on buying a lump of coal for, along with a note from Santa that says, "You've been very naughty this year! Next time I see you, I'm going to put you over my knee!"

Although for some that would be an incentive to be naughty all year, I suppose... *mreowr*

Anyways, gift ideas, gift ideas, gift ideas!

I've had one thought about constructing a "merry Christmas" note thing out of magazine and newspaper lettering, cut up and pasted together like a ransom note, but as for the gift itself? Hmm...

Oh well, going shopping on Friday so hopefully something will spring to mind then. Although my bank balance and spending desires are going to be traumatised by today ~ I get to pay my deposit for the house and do all kinds of bank things and so on. It's unexciting in its excitingness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what they say, the reason why Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

Della said...

*teehee!* I guess that would be something to keep him ho-ho-hoing all year long..!

Brandon said...

Lol, Ben that's so twisted!!!! What a disturbing thought. :)