Saturday, December 31, 2005

My dog's going to be 16 in 2006...

As much of a freaky, crazy little fleabag as he is, and as much as he does embarrassing stuff like licking his bollocks when people come to visit, he still rocks.

Not sure what I'll do when he passes on... hmm... I think I'll have to get him cremated and keep his ashes on the mantlepiece or something.

But only if they come in a nicer container than the ashes of people do. Those containers are so dull and boring!

Sure, you might get the excitement of the crackle crackle crackle of flames, but think of the box that you go into afterwards! BORING!

2 comments:

Odysseus Snelling said...

No, you must take him to a Taxidemist and have him stuffed... Then you can keep him on the mantle piece!!!

Della said...

Ooooh, Taylor, I love the way you think! :D That will help to scare visitors, too! *teehee* Hurrah!