Monday, December 12, 2005

With a touch like that it may remain 'virtual' - so if your confounded computer goes down on you, I'd make the most of it...*

WIn and bear it, SMH's 2005 Couch Potato Awards.

Now here's some television that I've enjoyed over the year! *lol* Well, apart from Supernanny and Survivor, which I think should be jumped on repeatedly with steel-capped work boots. But thank goodness some other people recognise quality TV when they see it ;)

The year's highlights for me really have been Spicks & Specks, the best music/quiz/comedy/lie on floor in convulsions of laughter show to ever be aired on TV, Shameless, the most cringe-worthy but likeable show on earth, Lateline, which I discovered with my late-night wakefulness and quite enjoy, Casanova, the most funny and cleverly constructed Beeb period mini-series in living memory, and Despreate Housewives, but only the first half of the series as it did get old quickly.

*Casanova website thingy..!

No comments: