Sunday, December 04, 2005

Yes, I AM angry!

Far out.

Going for a walk is dangerous when you get attacked by a huge dog.

I decided to go for a walk with my dog (who's pretty small, pictured left) and it was pretty nice until a huge boxer kind of dog broke off his leash and attacked my dog!

The big dog came up from behind us and bit my dog on the back and tried dragging him and shaking him and then let go and tried to bite my dog's head!

In that moment, I kind of had one of those total adrenaline surge freak-out things and just started kicking the hell out of the boxer (with the leg I injured earlier in the day...) even though I was only wearing flip-flops and the boxer was going nuts trying to bite my dog...

The family finally arrived and restrained their dog and apologised. I was so infuriated though! Bastards.

3 comments:

Brandon said...

I'm still wavering between amusement and shock at the thought of you kicking the crap out of a dog with your trusty flip-flops...

Brandon said...

Poor dog :(

(your dog)

Della said...

*lol* Now that my dog has recovered (I can tell he's not in shock or upset any more because he eats all of his food and then will bug me until I give him some of my food), it's kind of amusing really!