Tuesday, August 28, 2007


^ The clouds yesterday afternoon.

I have returned to blogging... After being away being uninspired to write anything. Plus the weather has been fantastic, I've been busy with family things and birthdays, life has been life. Plus there's been things to burn in the yard. Always fun. Especially when pebbles that like to explode when heated are lurking in the leaves.

Hmmm...

*cue musical interlude*

Apparently I've run out of inspiration to write anything again for my blog. Bleh. You can just imagine the winding-down-gramophone sound for yourselves there.

2 comments:

kris said...

i think you need to give us some tips for writing. As an editor you should be full of great ideas for making our writing great;)

Della said...

I'm more inspired for taking photos at the moment, rather combining words. Although I'm really rather jealous of my friend Tony's lunar eclipse photos!

Tips for writing: sit down with pen and paper. Write things. Create a variety of stream-of-consciousness ultra-post-modern work that people will fawn over while not understanding it, yet all relating it back to an incident in your childhood with a toaster. Retire on earnings. Do token lectures.

As for making writing great... Whew... That's harder ;)