Sunday, August 14, 2011

"You put your jazz on, go into a trance, ten past six come out of the trance, go to the pub. That's your day."

Ahh, The Mighty Boosh.

Haven't watched it in ages, but today when shopping, I thought of it. Smiggle had a load of coloured textas in different colours available. Sooo I bought some. And it made me think of the ep of Mighty Boosh called "Electro."




Howard: Many times Walt’s come round and said ‘will you help me out on stuff’. He came round last week, Walt. Uncle Walt.
Vince: Did he? Strange that he should choose you out of all the people in the world.
Howard: Not strange.
Vince: Why not?
Howard: He knows I’ve got an eye for detail.
Vince: What does he want you to do?
Howard: Sort out his felt pens. Put them in a workable order, from hot reds down through the lilacs from the beige, and then beyond to the ultramarine.

No comments: