Monday, December 03, 2007

The Demon Dentist of Fleet Street

ARGH!

I had to go to the dentist today. And, in the words of Bollo, "I got a bad feeling about this" as soon as I saw the dentist. You know how you just have one of those gut instinct moments that says, "RUN! NOW!" but I was in uber-heels and really needed something done about my tooth.

Instead of fixing the area of concern, the dentist drilled and filled (unnecessarily) the other side of the tooth, completely nowhere (in tooth terms) near the actual problem. When you're unable to feel what's going on courtesy of the anesthetic, that's not really a good thing.

So now I have to go back on Wednesday to get the tooth fixed. Properly. Although now I've got an unhappily flattened "filled" opposite side of my tooth. And I'm so cross.

I miss my normal tooth :(

No comments: