Thursday, December 20, 2007




Photos from last night at the Christmas thing.

For the first time in three years, the view was actually clear, as opposed to us being closed in by smoke from bushfires or fog, as we were in the previous years. Although I guess that forced us to admire the Christmas decorations (which are beautiful). Later in the evening, a thunderstorm was happening in the distance over the city and it was all rather gorgeous.

Plus the evening itself was hilarious (particularly with my officemate and his girlfriend) (oh, and then with the plunger thing - got a vid of that somewhere!).

Thank God for the end of the year.

And thank God for no work for a few weeks at least. Even though it pays the bills and keeps me out of mischief, sometimes you do sort of think to yourself, "Gosh, I think I need a holiday or I'm going to scream. Loudly."

4 comments:

Becky Daniel said...

hey girl! Merry Christmas! love your night view of it all. here's something random that goes along with being driven crazy by work...want to outsource? need an article written?
;) nite!

Unknown said...

Watson vagabond, le blog is le blog. blog it if you will but don't ask if you can squat it. get your own. ;)

Becky Daniel said...

haha, don't worry, that wasn't near my intention. adele's definitely got it covered. thanks, though. :)

Della said...

Wheee, comments while I've been away!

*ahem*

Anyway, Becky, I will write to you about the article thing because I do actually need something done. We've had to have a last-minute change with things apparently with the topic of the first issue of the year (oh joyous rapture), so I'll e-mail you when I know a bit more (hopefully Tuesday?).

Rough - outsourcing, eh? Could be an interesting idea. It'd at least give people something to read when I occasionally disappear from blogging...