Saturday, February 09, 2008

The fun never stops...

What a peculiar day.

I straightened my hair this morning and the straightening strength lasted for oh, say about half an hour? (pic of somewhat straighter hair is there on the right >) And then the natural curl reasserted itself. Somehow I imagine, if it were able to speak, it would say something like, "You'll never take me alive! Ahahahahahaha." Or something along those lines.

Then the whole day has been rather cold, dark and dismal in what I can only imagine is a foretaste of winter to come. Had to dig the heater out of its summer hibernation and am currently pondering getting wood in and lighting the fire (as the neighbours have wisely done).

Aside from that, there was something inside this afternoon that smelled remarkably of parsley. The only fresh herbs inside at the moment is some rather sad-looking basil. When I kicked my shoes off, I discovered where the parsley smell was coming from. There was a sprig of it in my right shoe. It must have gotten in while I was climbing around in the herb garden outside. I felt rather silly. And garnished.

Wow, what an exciting weekend...

*yawns*

No comments: