Sunday, May 20, 2007

I promise I won't write more about being ill, surgery, health issues, doctors, paying lots of money for stuff, realising being a doctor is the career path I should have chosen, etc, but I just have to say...

I thought hot doctors were a myth!

Although a friend, Deb, has had the luck of seeing one recently, I really was beginning to dispair of there being such things, at least here in Australia.

Today I had to go back to the hospital - one of the wounds is giving me grief and I've been having pain around the op site, so wanted it checked out.

The doctor was HOT!

Okay, he was probably old enough to be my dad, but he was seriously hot. And he liked my sense of humour (although maybe that was just because he found it amusing to poke my fat tummy and make me laugh...).

There should be more hot doctors.

Also, I think I have the most poked, prodded, examined and looked-at tummy in the area at the moment. But there still won't be post-surgery photos!

5 comments:

Becky Daniel said...

so any minor discomforts from surgery from now on and you should book it to the hospital. :D

at least your tummy's getting action.

p.s. sweetie, you can call me "Becky" on the blogs. :)

Della said...

But... But... I love the "Vagabond!" It sounds so you :D *lol*

Becky it shall be, however.

There mightn't be hot doctors with the next hospital visit! I'm seeing the surgeon on Friday and although he's a nice chap, not hot. Oh well!

Maybe I've got like a Buddah-tummy that people feel is lucky to touch.

Becky Daniel said...

lol, i'll tell you the truth, i had a check up the other day and realized how long it'd been since i'd gotten any. checkin out the tummy, i felt suddenly uncomfortable. :P

Della said...

*lol* It's kind of weird with the dr's check-ups. It's all professional and impartial and so on, but you still feel rather exposed, even if it's just your tummy!

Becky Daniel said...

lol, it's true!