Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Compare and Contrast


One of these things is not like the other...


...one of these things just doesn't belong...


...can you guess which thing is not like the other by the time I finish this song..!

Hmmm... Still groping for an answer?

*With much thanks to Sesame Street for the song (as well as a Subway ad, I do believe, some years ago - in the time before The Biggest Loser contestants and South Park parodies about aides and weight-loss), The Age for the screen capture of John Howard, some random google image search for kittens and The Superficial for that delightful photo of Prince Charles.

**Immature, I know. But I have the 'flu and it's been a long day and it made me giggle. Did I mention the 'flu? Really need more Vicks Vapour Drops.

2 comments:

clare said...

Prince Charles has never in my life seemed as scary as he does at this exact moment.


**side note: the vord verification for me is zommehnc. all i could think when i saw it was zombies...

Della said...

I had "gcmeat" the other day. Weird. Zombies late at night aren't good, though.

But yes, Prince Charles looks a little strange in that pic. I like how stoic the guy next to the lady looks.