Monday, July 30, 2007

Domo arigato, Mr Roboto?




Some random drawings from Friday morning on the bus and train - robots for some reason. Did I know somehow Futurama was going to be back on TV, STARTED FROM THE BEGINNING ALL OVER AGAIN (how I hate you, Channel 10). The bus was packed with kids from one of the high schools going to some careers expo thing or something and a number of elderly ladies. And a woman in front of me who sang along to every song on the bus radio.

Public transport is amusing, though. You never know what you'll end up seeing or hearing or whatever.

While waiting for the bus later in the afternoon, I (and everyone else at the bus stop) was privy to a conversation between some girls a couple years younger than me about how someone they knew called Dale had been caught out cheating because he got gonorrhea, demanded his g/f get tested, she was clear and it all came out about how he'd been doing the nude hokey-pokey with someone else.

Everyone else at the bus stop had that sort of "I'm not listening but my gosh, this is interesting!" expression on their face. Kind of expecting it to turn up on Overheard Everywhere or something...

4 comments:

Dominique said...

Hehe Sound like lots of fun. Pitty I missed it

Della said...

*lol* I suppose so, if overhearing conversations about gonorrhea is your idea of fun? ;)

clare said...

Or joining in the conversations about gonorrhea....

nice robots :)

Della said...

Hmm... Don't think that's a convo I'd really want to join in.

Thanks :D