Monday, June 16, 2008


I nearly fell down an embankment at lunch.

However, I ended up sliding down it magically and grabbing a branch at the last minute, and hopped back onto the path. I thought, "The time that no-one's around to see, magic happens! But if someone had been around, I probably would have face-planted."

It's so nice to have a sunny day for wandering around, taking photos. I've still got to enter the Digital Photographer of the Year competition thing and haven't been all that inspired yet. The categories don't really cater to what I consider my strong points (macro and nature) and the Hidden Britain thing could be a little difficult (well, were it not for the fact that I've got photos from last year over there).

Also, I've never been anywhere that would suit the penchant for third world misery aesthetic photos. Plus I'm not fond of taking photos of people for some reason. Although the few hundred from the other Saturday night would kind of contradict that *lol*

But you've gotta be in it to win it...

No comments: