Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The 16

Okay, I’m finally doing it after getting distracted for so long about it.

Rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, its because I want to know more about you.

1. Although I’m mostly very open, I play a number of my cards very close to my chest. A few people know what’s on some those, but they don’t know each other. Useful, really.

2. I love the colour black. Them giving me a black cam walker first up meant I didn’t have to ask for one.

3. Summer sucks. Apart from the summer fruit. Mangoes… Mmmm.

4. There is a deep amount of love in my heart for Bunnings, with absolutely no reason. I don’t even like DIY, apart from painting.

5. As I get older, I become more indifferent to things I thought I’d always be interested in…

6. …and more passionate about other things that aren’t what I expected to become interested in.

7. The psychotic mood swings of the random cat make me glad he’s not mine. And extra glad he’s not a child who’s mine. You can’t shut them out on the veranda when you get sick of them. Well. Not without getting visits from DHS.

8. Part of me still wants to be a doctor.

9. I’ve never smoked or tried drugs. I obviously wasn’t a normal teen.

10. My life is very reliant on music and I probably listen to more hours of it per day than is good for my ears. Plus I love to sing.

11. Older men have always appealed to me – the “youngest” guy I’ve dated was eight years older than me.

12. People may know about my shoe collection and think that shoes hold a special place in my life. They don’t.

13. Rammstein - *squeeeeals*

14. The trip to Germany and England with my family was probably the best thing ever. Although crossing the Simpson Desert was also awesome.

15. Photography has become a surprisingly large part my life.

16. I hate seeing birds in cages.

I now condemn Taylor, Kez, Deb, Kaisa and Clare to completing this task.

2 comments:

Perseus said...

"As I get older, I become more indifferent to things I thought I’d always be interested in… and more passionate about other things that aren’t what I expected to become interested in."

I suggest running with that and taking up the cigarettes and drugs you missed out on when you were a teen.

Oh, they are so good. Nothing starts the day better than a Stuyvy and two short blacks.

Della said...

With how bollocks my health can be, probably not the best idea to take them up now ;) I just passive smoke when I see Boss and his mate Captain. Who both swear they'll give up. Soon. One day. It's so cute.

Coffee on the other hand... Mmm...