Tuesday, February 20, 2007

7.30am and already so cynical

Howard heart-attack email carries virus courtesy of the SMH.

I received a few of these emails this morning in the junkmail folder at work and my immediate thought was, "That has to be junkmail. He doesn't have a heart."

Altogether too cynical for 7.30am, but after IR laws...

In other much more cheerful thoughts, Lent starts tomorrow and although I've not done anything before for Lent, I'm thinking of doing something this year.

My thought for what I'd do for Lent was to give something away for each day of it, so that by the end of the time I'd have a lot of 40 things to give away to someone or charity or whatever. Reading the Ship of Fool's "Lent list", my idea's on there (see number 28)! Obviously there are no new ideas under the sun at all.

But it should make for an interesting Lent :)

No comments: