Thursday, February 01, 2007

I've got a little list...

Shaz's post of a list of things to do made me think of the list of things I have to do and have had to do for ages but have been letting myself get distracted by life and Christmas and holidays and work starting and generally being unispired.

Sod it.

> Finish painting. If it's going to be stinking hot this weekend, it might be a good time to get the painting done in my bedroom. At least it means the paint dries quickly. And who doesn't enjoy the paint-fumes high... gah.

> Call the aerial/antenna tv repair man. A branch hit the darn thing late last year and since then channels have slowly been disappearing. I MISS THEM! Life is not worth living if I can't watch Top Gear and Shameless of a Monday night. So I have to do that ASAP.

> Finish doing the garden cleaning out and call Jim's Mowing or something like that to take away the enormous piles of rubbish that have come from the gardens. The amount of leaf litter and general litter in the garden beds is amazing - I think whoever's lived there in the past just decided things looked so much better piled with leaves, with no actual plants. Ugh. Anyone have napalm spare?

> Clean out all the drawers and cupboards and everything else and throw out absolutely everything that I don't need or truly want. Although usually this just means I find things I'd forgotten about, fall in love with them all over again, put whatever it is back in the box or drawer or whatever and promptly forget about it all.

Hopefully a list helps me remember to do something about all of the things on it. But then again, who knows!

Although apparently this weekend's weather is meant to be disgustingly hot. So in the end, I may just end up lounging around (with no air conditioning), eating Zooper Doopers and nothing else. There might be cricket involved.

No comments: