Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Feelin' the Love

A good old random assortment of Valentine's Day thoughts that I'm going to inflict on the world of blogging. Now, isn't that fun..?

But it's been a good day so far :)

> Dave pointed out that Valentine's Day today is on "hump day" which makes me laugh outrageously.

> I looked at flowers last night. They were all gorgeous, smelled amazing and... (drum roll please, Raoul)... were twice the price (or more) than they'd been a week ago when it wasn't the night before Valentine's Day. Clearly this is because it's all about the romance and not at all about making a profit. This is to be filed under the "Because Valentine's Day Isn't At All Possibly, Nay, Even Remotely, Blatant Capitalism" category.

> My friend Mic and I were talking last night about Valentines and so on. He's a bit of a romantic, and said someone had once told him that every night there'd be someone out there in the world who falls asleep thinking about you. I'm like, "What, thinking about how they want you bound and gagged in their basement? Or how much they dislike you? Or..." And then he suggested it could be other things that shan't be repeated, but were terribly funny!

> Too many Valentine's SMSs. I feel so loved *lol* Although none are romantic... I still feel the love! :D Guess I should get replying to them. A task for lunchtime.

> Man-love with Top Gear. If you want to see how they get along with rednecks, you have to check this out. The comment about the three religions being George Bush, God and country and western music is great, as is the thing about vegetables.

> Joke from the officemate for the day: "Q; What do you call a blind dinosaur? A: Idon'tthinkhesaurs"

> Taylor mentioned Sweet Transvestite, fishnets and corsets. Truly one of the more interesting Valentine's wishes. Ever. It's still making me smile (thanks, Taylor!).

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! :D

No comments: