Monday, April 30, 2007

Starburst Suxors

Starburst lollies are things I buy every now and then (after I forget how much I dislike them) and then after a few think, "Ack!"

Although that said, the Starburst Sucks are really rather good - especially the blueberry one. Oh, and the apple one.

This packet had one of the Big Brother "Win a golden key for your chance to be possibly stuck in a house with a lot of bogans who make my brain hurt if viewed for only five minutes per day, not to mention that seemingly slightly psychotic one from Darwin... No, I want no golden key" things.

In some ways, I can see a correlation between Starburst lollies and Big Brother. Okay for the first few [bites/minutes] and then sickly sugar overload/bogan bonanza and it's all just wrongness from thereout.

*le sigh*

Why all this wrongness in the world?

(imagine that said in the voice of Kamahl.)

In other thoughts, officemate impersonating KISS is endlessly amusing! Just the tonic for a Monday afternoon.

No comments: