Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Buh?!

Continuing on from the previous entry about disturbing music while shopping, tonight while doing groceries they had some song on the shop radio about taking someone home and makin' love to them all night, oh sweeeeeeeeeeeet lovin' baby, mmmhmm, that's what I'm talking 'bout kind of thing.

Kind of disturbing when you're in the fruit and vege section (kind of disturbing just in general). As Larie said, it made you glad you weren't holding melons at the time or something, all of which was observed as a guy behind us picked up some carrots.

He stared at us.

Just wondering what I'll hear next time groceries are to be done? Closer by NIN? Some Marvin Gaye?? A selection of Barry White? Or just a voice clip of Austin Powers saying, "So, shall we shag now, or shag later?!"


^ Of course, that pic's from Savage Chickens. They also have a guide to becoming the next Barry White, which can be found here if you're interested.

5 comments:

Dominique said...

hey your spageti and meatballs could be dancing around with your bottle of coke on the dinner table to scarey music... everything is comimng alive!!! When your not looking of course

Odysseus Snelling said...

STAY AWAY FROM THE MEAT SECTION... OR I GUARENTEE THAT CLOSER (NIN) WILL PLAY... I mean what sadistic DJ could resist that connection!

Oh and if you see a monkey in the car-park carrying two pieces of wood tied together... RUN AWAY!!! (cause you're either about to be in some sort of Horror movie about ebola or afore mentioned video clip!)

Della said...

Kaisa - Drugs? Is it drugs?? :-p

Taylor - Handy advice. Makes me glad I'm a vegetarian. Also duly noted about the potential for horror movies... I think I'd get worried if they have the Psycho music at any point.

Lippy said...

As I was figuring out how to cheat at a video game, I heard a Carrie Underwood singing about what she did to her cheatin' man.

I straightened out, just to be safe.

But who knew that a produce section could have so many double entendres?

Della said...

*lol* Yeah, you can never be too careful when it comes to video games and cheatin' and whether or not the game's parents have a shotgun somewhere...

As for the produce section, who knew indeed! And when I was at JB Hi-Fi on Friday, they were playing Marvin Gaye. If only it had been at the supermarket.