Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I have an excuse.

I've been sick. All weekend and still sick now. Went to the doctors today and got poked and prodded and had blood removed for testing, so I get to go back tomorrow for the results (hopefully they'll be in) and more poking and prodding and immunising. Bleh.

No idea what it is. The general feeling is one like I've been thrown down a flight of stairs and then kicked repeatedly by an angry midget. Hopefully it's nothing serious. And just to be on the safe side, I've been avoiding stairs and midgets.

*sigh*

Being sick is such a waste of time.

5 comments:

kris said...

i'll have you know that midgets have feelings too! you can't use them for the butt of a joke like that! ...

or at least that is what the little one chained in my closet told me.

Dominique said...

I hopes you gets better

Della said...

Kris - You and your kinky midget thing... So sad ;)

Kaisa - Thanks, so do I. And I think I will! Hurrah.

Becky Daniel said...

you better yet, adele? if i say 'pleeezzzee??' with a cute smile?

Della said...

Yup, so far so good :) Got some more test results to call the doctor about on Monday, but things so far have been fine. Hurrah!