Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Night photos



^ Photos from last night. Got a bit bored while cleaning the house. I hate how it gets dark so early - that's what depresses me about Winter, although I love snow and cold weather wins out over the increased risk of bushfires in summer.

So now when I get home at night, it's dark. And you can't do anything outside in the dark (especially in the yard I have - you'd fall down it, keep rolling and end up in the blackberries), even though the yard needs to be raked and straightened up thanks to all the leaves and branches brought down in the strong winds last week. The whole dark-outside-in-evenings thing is rather limiting, so I've been working on doing some cleaning, reorganising, etc, inside.

When I'm not distracted by TV and other shiny things, that is.

AKA: not much has been done yet.

And I have to get it all cleaned by the weekend when friends are coming over. ARGH! Shall have to do it tonight. And find time in there to sleep, too, because there shall be no sleeping in on Friday morning. Who gets up to leave at 6am to go shopping on a Friday? Me! Ha! Suckers!

Oh. Wait...

3 comments:

Kezza said...

fun fun getting up at 6am on a fri morn - almost as bad as me and my 5 am cleaning stint. why do you have to leave so early?

Della said...

Well, leaving at 6am, so I'll have to be up a bit earlier I think. I will have to make sure I put clothes out the night before or I'd definitely end up leaving the house in jarmie bottoms, a military jacket and mismatched shoes.

Leaving early to go shopping - the person I'm going with has a 7am appointment. Afterwards, there will be coffee.

Zombie Princess said...

jarmie bottoms, a military jacket and mismatched shoes could be the new black ;)