Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I meant to blog about this on Friday, but totally forgot:

I saw THE most awesome pervistache on Friday at JB Hi-Fi. One of the sales guys had a serious horseshoe moustache. It was sandy and totally pervistache-y! Therefore, fantastic.

Also, while sitting in the car in a gym carpark, Frank Sinatra singing something Frank Sinatra-y came up on the iPod and I felt the overwhelming urge to dance around the carpark in a stage musical style, with high-kicks included, singing along and ending with a flourish.

But resisted that.

Mainly because when I sing and do flourishes lately in public, there are people around. Like the other weekend when I was raking the yard, singing along loudly to a vaguely inappropriate song. Finished with a flourish that involved flinging my arms wide and the rake falling over, with a twirl that turned me around to see three people who had come to check out the neighbour's property that's for sale all staring at me.

I said, "Morning!" very brightly, then got back to the raking. As you do.

4 comments:

Kezza said...

hilarious! love it! we should make up a raking dance :)

Della said...

*lol* Thanks, and we so should :D

Kezza said...

soon, please...i love being random. not enough randomness and random ppl around these parts...sadly! we so need to do the photoshoot too :) someday soon...

Della said...

Definitely! It's pretty quiet around here lately. But that's nice in its own way.

Umm... Next Friday is meant to have some more decent weather, I think? Although we'll see what happens! The BoM change their mind all the time and it'll probably end up being five degrees with blizzards.