Thursday, May 21, 2009


^ Printed out some photos last night in A4 size (used up a whole lot of ink), brought them in to work and put them up. The office needs some brightening up and it's kind of working.

Also, I am LOVING QI. K and S gave me some of the series on the weekend and I've been watching it on and off since. Great stuff, love Stephen Fry. And all of the random ramblings on it. It's just gorgeous.

Additionally, I had the most hilarious SMS conversation with M late last night (or maybe it just seemed hilarious because it was so late?). It started out with me sms'ing him about reading Moonraker...

M: I wonder if they have the Bond books on tape, narrated by Sean Connery? "I shuppose there'sh no chansh of a shaushage shandwich?" More of a film man myself.
Me: As long as it's not the Shean Connery Guide to Correct Pronunshiation for Thoshe With Schpeech Impedimentsh.
M: "I woke thish morning and had a shlish of toasht..." Sean Connery narrating your life? That would be pretty cool. Maybe I should develop a shpeech impediment to get me famous? Worked for Mr Sean and Daffy Duck.
Me: You could totally Fake Sean Connery twitter! ;) Could be rather amushing. And who knows where a speech impediment could lead? It also worked for Chwis "Mr Went-a-Kiwll" Flannewy (think that was the name) on Underbelly. Until he got killed.

No comments: