Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Month of Shoes - Day Ten


Ahh, leopard print.

Shoes from Target from a few years ago. Since breaking my leg, I don't really find heels all that comfortable, which is really annoying because I generally loved wearing them. I should work on developing a collection of fascinating flat shoes, I guess, and there are some sites I've been eyeing off lately because of their nice shoes. But I still love my heels. And now days, if they have a good, relatively soft platform, I can still handle them - there are two pairs of heels with platforms from K-mart that I've bought this year that are the most comfortable heels I've ever worn in my entire life. Nice work, K-mart.

But I do miss wearing heels more regularly. I guess I could work on getting back into wearing them, but then it makes the ankle hurt a bit and the balls of my feet complain, so who knows. But flats never seem to look as dressy as heels. That's the dilemma.

No comments: