Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Aaaarrrrghhh!!!

Some people start their day with yoga, mung beans and fair-trade coffee.

Others may choose to do so with a packet of Marlboros, three cups of coffee and maybe a couple of illicit substances thrown in for good measure.

I usually start my day in a sleep-haze that lasts until an hour or so in to work. Very much not a morning person at all. I function much better from afternoon onwards - apart from being a vegetarian, having a love of garlic and not minding crucifixes, I'm sure I could have been a vampire.

But I decided to mix things up a little today. I started my day by nearly falling up the stairs at home, nearly falling down the stairs at work and calling a male friend a he-sl*t for being... well... pretty much what that term would describe.

Personally, I blame DEEPLY disturbing dreams involving Marilyn Manson, a general lack of sleep and yeah, the lack of sleep thing. A lack of sleep tends to make me say pretty much whatever's on my mind (thus, if you want candid honesty, ask me things while I'm sleepy) and fall over things.

6 comments:

kris said...

i would love to start my day with yoga, fair traid chocolate, and a smile, unfortunately it usually it a clumsy grope and bad breath.

Della said...

*sigh* This seems to be the way of it. I really don't think I'll ever understand how people can be morning people.

Btw, are you back home now? And did you survive the super early morning wedding? It was so cool catching up with you while you were here!!! :D

kris said...

we did make it home in one piece and barely made it thu the wedding. it is bloody cold at 6 am! but it was worth it. the bride was beautiful and the groom as grinning like the cat from alice in wonderland.

I think we should catch up like that more often:) i hear there is a great adult store in tuggrah, meet u there next weekend;) hehehe

Della said...

Could there be any more appropriate location for one than Tuggerah? ;)

*giggles*

*ahem*

Glad to hear you made it home safely and survived the wedding. 6am is truly an insane hour.

Dominique said...

WHERE IS THE TUGG'S ONE??!!??!?!?
I must know I have friends that need a hand to hold and I can't bare to go to the one near me again just incase I happen to be recognised by people I know (other than the 2 I am taking)

Della said...

*falls over laughing*

They could always buy a "hand" to hold there.

Ugh, that's such a traumatic joking reference there so let's all think happy thoughts instead.

No idea where the Tuggerah one is. Kris might know, though :D