Saturday, April 15, 2006

Celebrity crush moments.

How sad are they!

But Matty Primus is so definitely the hottest man in the entire sporting universe... *teehee* So I just had to share this moment of sporting goodness with you all.

Amazing how things like that can really sway who you barrack for in the AFL ;) And it's weird, but one of my friends has a new g/f and I met her last night (that's not the weird bit). She likes Port Power too! So that's all good. And she's like, "I can see why he always says you're a cool chick!"

Awww... *blush*

My friends are freaking awesome! :D

2 comments:

kris said...

of course your a cool chick!...(even though your celebrity crush looks a tad freaky...i think its the shorts...so maybe its not completely his fault)

Della said...

You know how AFL is with the shorts... *lol* Love of the AFL shorts is something that's part of the secret Australian citizenship test, ya know ;)