Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I think mice are rather nice...

There was a mouse in the house.

And I was thinking "Exterminate! Exterminate!" in a kind of Dalek-style voice this morning when I found out about it, so I bought mousetraps today.

Set them when I got home and caught it within about 15 minutes of setting the trap, but it wasn't dead, so I let it go outside (I really wanted it to run off and be free outside and live a long happy mousey life, because I like mice and really hate harming living creatures other than spiders).

Reset the trap, just because...

Another 20 minutes later or so, the trap goes off. It's the little mouse. Except this time the trap got him well and good. Took one look at the poor little mouse and burst into tears.

Poor mouse :(

I'm going to bury him tomorrow :(

No comments: