Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Rant Mode...

But...!

There's one thing that I absolutely hate, and that's guys assuming that they know what you want or like and pushing the issue (like with food, politics, dating, anything) after you clearly say, "No, I don't like that at all."

It's like they think that they can change your mind or that you're joking or that they know better or that women can't make up their minds about things for themselves.

Wonder if they'd get the message if it was expressed thusly, "No, I don't like George Bush/oversharing/mushrooms/neo-cons, and if you continue to annoy me and insist that I really do, I will personally stab you through the eye with a chocolate Easter bunny."

Grr!

3 comments:

clare said...

You might prefer to eat the chocolate bunny ;) I'm sure there are non chocolate things to stab with.
But then again, it is going to a good cause.

Brandon said...

Poor easter bunny - it doesn't deserve such a death... Use the foil wrapper to stab with WHILE you eat the chocolate :D

Della said...

*teehee*

Good suggestions about the chocolate there! I'm sure the foil could do some serious damage, like paper cutting *lol*