Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hope you've had your Crusi-Bix??


This is where random conversations and misheard things can lead you... My office-mate Scott and I were talking about something, he thought I said "Christ-Bix" when I said "crusifix," so we thought it would make a good new Sanitarium product, worthy of photoshopping.

But then we thought "Christ-Bix" might be kinda blasphemous... so we brainstormed and came up with "Crusi-Bix" somehow. And it stuck... so voila! There's the reason for this.

Wonder if Sanitarium will start making it? *teehee*

2 comments:

kris said...

turn it into jesus of the week! or maybe worth1000.com

that is too cool to not submit somewhere...

Della said...

*lol* I'll have to send it on to one of them... prolly the Jesus of the Week thing ~ will consult with officemate and see what he thinks! :)