Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Midnight snacks in the mausoleum

I've come to the conclusion that I'm really just not a romantic.

Sure, I've softened in my avoidance of romantic kind of things and occasionally have those warm fuzzy feeling moments with cute movies or whatever and yes, definitely fall in love and whatnot, but I'm not all misty-eyed about things.

Anyways... Was casting my mind back to some guy I know who told me once that he'd get my heart and I replied with something like, "What, by killing me and ripping it out of my chest?"

In hindsight, that may not have been quite the romantic response that was called for in that kind of situation.

*ponders*

2 comments:

Brandon said...

In a way, I suppose it could be taken romantically... but in another way it is kind of rude and cocky... Hmm.

I like you response :)

Della said...

*lol* Thanks Brandon ~ I think you're right about the two possible readings of it too!