Monday, April 03, 2006

Lamb Chop!

Oh yes it's Lamb Chop's play-a-long where kids come to I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL WHAT, but I am in PAAAAAAAIN and want to hurt whoever invented wisdom teeth. Or go back to bed. I don't know, it's a toss-up between the two. Plus my face really hurts from smiling/laughing almost constantly for like five hours while talking to a friend yesterday... *rubs jaw*

There's something so much more obvious about pain when it's in your head area than when it's elsewhere. Somehow it just becomes everything that's in your current universe and that's really not a fun thing.

Praise be to the Lord for screamingly hot chai lattes, though. It's helping to soothe the wisdom teeth into submission and making me feel like the world is a better place for it. Oh, they're also warming, which is great on this rather nippy kind of day.

In other thoughts, how amazingly hot are guys who are not only funny, but have work ethic and can cook and do loads of other domestic things? Not that I can't do all of that kind of thing myself, but modern enlightened non-metrosexual men are really mreowr-worthy! Mmmm... chai latte...

:)

Oh, by the way, that pic is one I pulled off some dentistry site that's apparently of some really icky wisdom-teeth inflicted cyst or whatever. Mmmm... dinner-time reading!

No comments: