Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pinched this one from Kristin , 'cos I was bored :)

[A is for age]:
22
[B is for booze of choice]:
My choice is... none.
[C is for career]:
Publishing person
[D is for your dog's name]:
Derek :)
[E is for essential item you use everyday]:
My brain (and sense of humour).
[F is for favorite song at the moment]:
Rosenrot by Rammstein
[G is for favorite games]:
Oooh, Bubble Ducky!!! I've got it on my phone and it's so cute. Although I'm tending more toward Ducky's Jewels these days, because it's a bit more entertaining. And makes amusing noises.
[H is for Hometown]:
Back in the Barossa Valley.
[I is for instruments you play]:
Piano, recorder (but then all school kids learn the recorder).
[J is for favorite flavor of juice]:
Orange juice. But with the pulp. Not that strained stuff...
[K is for kids]:
None at the moment, maybe one day.
[L is for last hug]:
Good question... not sure?
[M is for marriage]:
Nope, haven't done that yet either.
[N is for name of your crush]:
*insert girlish giggling*
[O is for overnight hospital stays]:
A whole lot, not sure how many times.
[P is for phobias]:
Bushfires.
[Q is for quote]:
I am not on drugs, I am drugs ~ Salvador Dali
[R is for biggest regret]:
I have a few, but they're not anything big.
[S is for State]:
Victoria
[T is for time you wake up]:
During the week, about 6.25. During the weekends, rather later.
[U is for underwear]:
Yes, they're great things!
[V is for vegetable you love]:
Zucchini, tomato, butter beans, pumpkin, asparagus, umm... most are fantastic :)
[W is for worst habit]:
Procrastinating.
[X is for x-rays you've had]:
Wrists, upper left arm, ankles, teeth...
[Y is for yummy food you make]:
Banana and raspberry/blueberry bread. It's totally fail-safe and always so good :)
[Z is for zodiac sign]:
Leo

No comments: