Monday, October 08, 2007

I stole this from Smiley-Anne. With my own answers used instead, natch...

BASICS
Full Name: Della
Birthday: Every August
Birthplace: Tanunda, South Australia
Current Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Victoria...
Marital Status: Single
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown with a white streak
Height: 169cm or something like that
Shoe Size: 9, 9 1/2
Right or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: English and German
Parents Still Together: Yes
Siblings: No. I ate them

DO YOU
Color Your Hair: No, and probably never will
Twirl Your Hair: Yup, on occasion. One of those occasions was in Bunnings... Strange. But do not underestimate the power of feminine wiles to get hardware guys to help you
Have Tattoos: Not yet
Have Piercings: Not yet
Want More Piercings: I did once have a list of about eight piercings I wanted, some of which reduce employability...
Like Roller Coasters: I want to go on one, just to try it out
Wish You Could Live Somewhere Else: Yes and no. I'd love to be back in the Barossa - every time I watch The Cook and The Chef, a little part of me goes, "HOME!" - but then here's not too bad in its own way either
Like Cleaning: Sometimes. Spring cleaning can be fun
Write In Print Or Cursive: Cursive
Own A Webcam: No
Own A Laptop: Yarp
Own A Mobile: Yeah
Think You're Attractive: I s'pose so.
Get Motion Sickness: Rarely
Want To Get Married: Maybe one day. It's not high on the list of things to do in life at the moment
Believe In Yourself: Yup
Get Along With Your Parents: Yup
Play An Instrument: Piano, but I'm out of practice
Like Thunderstorms: Unless they're in Summer and a dry storm... Then yes
Swear: *ahem*
Smoke: Nope
Drink: Alcohol? No
Shower Daily: Yup
Want To Go To College: Already done that...
Know how To Drive: Yup
Cheat On Tests/Homework: No
Believe There Is Life On Other Planets: Yup
Read The Newspaper: Daily
Wear Hats: As if... Fascinators are far more fun!
Believe In Miracles: Yes
Do Well In School: I did when I was there
Hate Yourself: No
Have An Obsession: At the moment, it's snow peas
Have a Best Friend: Yup
Have Close Friends: Yup
Care About Looks: Well, to a degree. They're not the be-all and end-all, but then you do have to make sure you're looking presentable, rather than like you've been dragged backward through a hedge by a threshing machine
Like Your Handwriting: Yup
Collect Anything: Crazy people

HAVE YOU EVER
Been In A Fist Fight: Fisticuffs at dawn! No, thankfully
Considered A Life In Crime: Do I look like I'd be capable of that? Too much effort. Plus all the dying that happens (eg: Melbourne gangland war stuff)
Considered Being A Hooker: I've never even considered playing rugby
Lied To Someone: Yup
Been Used: Yup
Used Someone: Yup
Been In Love: Yup
Kicked Someone In The Nuts: I once hit someone accidentally in the nuts with a nut...
Stolen Anything: Once when I was little. I felt so bad about it afterward and gave what I'd taken back
Held A Gun: Yup
Cheated On Someone: No, and I don't think I ever would
Been Cheated On: Yes
Been Drunk: Nup
Passed Out: Nup
Been High: Sugar high, yes
Smoked A Cigarette: Nope, but probably have inhaled enough smoke thanks to friends, etc who smoke
Been Dumped: Yup
Skipped Class: Once or twice
Skipped School: Nah
Made Out With Just A Friend: Yup

CURRENTS
Mood: It's a Monday. Ask me tomorrow
Hair: My hair's being big and curly at the moment
Clothing: Shirt, sweater, knee-length skirt
Shoes: Black peep-toe six-inch heels
What You Smell Like: Peaches
Thing You Smell: The smell of offices, which makes my soul die
CD In Stereo: Rammstein's Rosenrot
Thing I Ought To Be Doing: Having lunch

FAVORITES
Color: Black
Number: 11
Sport: Not a sporty person, but I love watching cricket
Animal: Dogs
Drink: I've got an obsession with Boost juice's Mango Magic at the moment
Soda: Not really a fan of soda
Book: Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte or Martin Chuzzlewit by Charles Dickens
Flower: Orchids
Place To Be: In the Barossa. And that does NOT include Gawler OR Lyndoch
Theme Park: Not a theme park kinda girl. Surely there are other, more fun, things to ride
Fruit: Mango!

ARE YOU
A Daydreamer: On occasion
Sarcastic: Yup
Angel: On the odd occasion
Devil: Not as much as some people like to think...
Shy: Sometimes
Talkative: Yup

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Other, more fun, things to ride eh?
Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

Della said...

Well, yes - motorbikes, stuff like that...

Holiday snaps?

SAY no more!

kris said...

i can't believe you've never been on a roller coaster. They're great! you can scream like great sex and no one cares...in fact its expected.

Della said...

Well, there aren't that many in Australia. But I guess I should wend my way up to Queensland sometime and have a bash.

Sounds like fun anyways *lol*

Although what about for the people on it who scream like they're being murdered..? Or would, in fact, love to get off the ride straight away were it not for the fact that there's no-where to do so? ;-P