Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Early to rise and early to bed...

...when I should be seeing pirates instead...


If only it were on Monday night!

Because I'm oh-so-piratey that I need to be in bed at a reasonable hour for work the next day (this daylight savings lark still makes me want to beat my alarm clock with a stick when it awakens me at what feels like 5.30am) and the Espy's rather a long, long way away...

*sigh*

And apparently it'll be about four months until the next Sforzando gig. They're pretty good. Actually, really good. Recently got a couple of their CDs and although it's kind of odd, the pirate-folk-punk thing works surprisingly well.

Definitely loving Welcome To My Shipwreck.

The only problem is that their music kind of makes you want to dance. A lot. Which isn't all that good if you're sitting in an office at the time...

No comments: