Monday, October 29, 2007

It's clobbering time?

I'm really starting to hate the neighbour's overly grumpy, barking dog.

Tonight the neighbour's eldest daughter's dog came over to my place (he's taken to visiting whenever the eldest daughter sees her parents). I was returning him when the grumpy dog got out of their yard and decided it'd try its hardest to bite me repeatedly while going absolutely, utterly psycho.

Most unimpressed with that damned dog. Although I was very impressed with the way Buddy (their absolutely lovely dog) put himself between me and the grumpy dog and was trying to protect me, taking bites from the other dog as he did.

The daughter was talking with me about it and saying the last time they were there, the dog had bitten one of her kids and earlier today had tried its hardest to bite her while throwing itself against the fence, going nuts.

I swear if that dog tries biting me again, it's going to get the clobbering of its life. Yes, I know violence is no solution to violence, but seriously! That dog is an evil jerk.

But Buddy? Buddy is a sweetheart! And deserves to be showered with Schmackos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why I don't like dogs. It's those ones that bark and bite for no reason whatsoever. In my experience it is usually small dogs, such as chihuahuas and poodles, that are like that. Big dogs, like labradors and huskies, are generally much better tempered and nicer to have around. They are still smelly and stupid though.

Here's a solution to that dog, if you don't mind a little pain. Next time it tries to bite you, let it. Then call animal control. I know that's even worse than just giving it a clobbering but if it is biting children then it deserves it.

Della said...

I like dogs in general, just not the psycho ones. Unfortunately, the neighbour's dog isn't a small psycho. It's a large, chunky psycho (bulldog). As for the smell thing with dogs, that's usually because people don't wash them enough *lol* They've not got the grooming habits of cats (although on the positive side, no hairballs!).

I'm kind of tempted to agree with your suggestion, although I'm not a big fan of pain. But yes, if it's getting bitey with children, that's definitely not a good thing. The major problem with it all is the sympathy kind of "vote" for the dog - it was a present to one of the daughters from her boyfriend who died.

Gah.