Tuesday, March 18, 2008


At least there was a nice sunset tonight.

The rest of the day was pretty average and then my cousin-in-law, who'd been suffering from a brain tumor, died this afternoon. Which was depressing. And was followed by someone I know basically saying, "How sad, too bad," and then telling me things I really didn't need to hear about in a total TMI sense.

Ack.

But that's life lately. Things go from bad to somewhat worse with a side-serving of, "Yes, I really didn't need to hear that at all."

Although that said, I've been loving Daft Punk a lot again. Even if it makes me want to dance around like an independently-minded cyberman. Music can make most things much better. Or at least somewhat better. Sometimes.

9 comments:

clare said...

Pretty. its nice to find one good thing, even if it totally dosent make up for the rest of the day. feels like its been monday for the past 3 months.

Della said...

Mmm, that's true. But I hate it when there's a pile of bad things that jump you all at once and the good things sort of aren't quite so shiny-good as they'd be otherwise.

And I completely agree about it being Monday for the past three months. I wish it'd be Friday instead.

clare said...

or midnight on not a work day, that owuld be nice. and not in this heat. and possibly in europe somewhere. that would make up for the mondays.

Della said...

Mmm, snow!

A skiing holiday. Although I can't ski yet. That may be one draw-back.

clare said...

we can learn to ski. and then i will become Anya the sweedish ski instructor that hangs around fire places with sugar daddys.

Della said...

I am liking zis plan.

"Bend ze knees! No! Not like zat! Oh, too late..."

clare said...

"come back to my room for a little private tuttoring.. or is it too hot? just take your clothes off"

Della said...

"And watch out for ze ski poles!"

clare said...

"that is not a ski pole.. but we can still use it.."