Monday, March 24, 2008

Random things






^ Random things, mostly revolving around testing out stuff with new 8B graphite pencils, the new sketch book and so on.

And may I just add now...

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

My dentist had to cancel my appointment the other week. Now part of my rear upper right wisdom tooth has FALLEN OUT. I'm really rather unhappy and hoping like hell I can get in to see the dentist ASAP. If not, then I'll be breaking out the Tramadol and working through in a haze of drugged-ness.

Ugh.

Life just goes from meh to meh-er.

Oh, and may I also add how I really am starting to dislike dentists? Not that anyone is ever overly fond of them, but since that thing last year with the filling put into a tooth that didn't need one at all and it being totally incorrectly done to boot...

2 comments:

Clansi said...

I really like the green canvas with the black circles.

I've has a surprisingly good time with dentists - although painful. I hate gum needles...

I liked my dentist so much when I was little that I decided that I wanted to be one...maybe I should blog about that....hmmm


The guy who took my wisdom teeth out was this strange man who always wore 3-piece suits, notice the morning of surgery that I was wearing special socks and was really nice when I started crying in pain when he was trying to take out the stickes. (he'd stiched my gums to my CHEEKS! and yet, I still have a good lasting memory of him.... )


I hope you are painfree soon.
and I hope they fix the RIGHT thing this time!

Della said...

Some dentists are good, some are just in it for the pain I'm quite sure...

But the dentist I'm seeing now really is excellent and I shouldn't be scared.

The three-piece suit thing sounds cool, although not so much the stitching of gums to cheeks. OUCH! :( I like the dentists who are nice when you're scared. So reassuring, especially when approaching you with sharp implements.

And yes, blog about your dentisty career desires! :)