Saturday, March 29, 2008

Peppermint Crisp


Mmm, peppermint crisps!

I found out how much the gorgeous Australiana item will possibly cost when it's priced for sale at the local antique store - $1000.

I'm ridiculously in love with it. It's kitsch and glorious and by the look of it well over 100 years old. It reminds me a lot of similar items in the Adelaide Art Gallery. The potential pricetag makes me sad, as I genuinely want it. Very badly and totally irrationally (it's impractical, ultra-expensive and I have no idea what I'd do with it if I had it).

I wish I was more practical.

2 comments:

Clansi said...

I LOVE peppermint crisp

And I used to really like the Cadbury's Peppermint Crisp icecream. Yum Yum.

I used to get one every time we went to the video store, back when cadbury icecreams were really "special"

:)

Della said...

Special and not as expensive as they are now ;)

But peppermint crisps are really delicious. I love the little crystal tubes of pepperminty yumminess.