Saturday, April 12, 2008


^ Old paintings. Thinking of giving away the robot one to a friend, because I've realised I've started to do too many paintings of late, considering how small my house is.

And yet...


^ ... this is today's new painting. Rather large. And I'm not totally sure about it yet. It might still get transformed into something else. The size and colour are a little more dominant for the area than I thought they'd be.

In other thoughts, European pillows = comfortable goodness!

There were duck down ones for sale, which were like the ones Tobi and Andrea had. But somehow when I stood there in the store, squishing the pillow with my fingertip, I had the thought, "No, can't have this. I can almost hear the desperate quacks of a hundred ducks as the feathers crush together... Ugh!"

And that was when I knew it had been a long, long day and I needed more sleep. Bought a polyester-filled Euro pillow instead.

No comments: