Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Random thoughts

It's flippin' freezing.

The new Cadbury Desserts Tiramisu thing is pretty average.

Raspberry jelly is a lot darker in colour than I remember it being. But it's still nice. Especially with thick vanilla custard.

My ex-teeth stitches are really annoying. They're long and keep jabbing me in the gum. It'd be tempting to trim them but I don't want to scissor my gum instead.

Can you take penicillin after you forgot to take it for almost a day? I'm not sure... I got distracted today and forgot to take my antibiotics.

The house is a mess.

Ironically, the house is a mess because I've been cleaning it up. Trying to get rid of a whole load of things to minimise the clutter. Especially in the spare room (which currently looks like a bomb hit it).

There's more art stuff than I thought there was.

I love my euro pillow.

The Bill obs photography seems really improbable. Like clear photos from a fair distance on a mobile from which the suspect is completely identifiable? Hmm. And not the most care being taken with photos with other cameras...

No comments: