Sunday, April 06, 2008

This morning, the new bin arrived! Hurrah!

Really, it's rather impressive, considering that the local council had said it would take three to five working days. And yet, here it is. I could have danced a merry little jig.

After I'd come back inside from collecting the new bin, I was standing at the kitchen sink starting to do the washing up. While gazing out of the window, I espied the weekend neighbours working out in their garden. Thankfully *not* throwing stuff into my yard.

While the man was bending over to pull up some weeds, their rather large dog decided it would be an appropriate moment to attempt to mount the weekend neighbour. Weekend neighbour tried to push the dog off, over-ballanced and fell into the garden.

My immediate response was a hearty "BWAH-HA!"

Which would probably make Baby Jesus cry, but it was just so ridiculously amusing that I just couldn't help but laugh.

3 comments:

clare said...

*tee-he-he*
hope you painted your number on the bin.
preferably in some glitter colour.

Della said...

I'm going to buy spray paint during the week sometime. Don't know that anything glittery would stay on for all that long sadly :(

clare said...

use two colours. a plain one and a glitter one.