Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh my God.

You would not believe this. But apparently someone's decided to go all Pat Robertson, post 9/11. Which is odd, because Kris and I were wondering how long it would take someone to do it earlier today.

Quite frankly, Danny Nalliah can go and get stuffed.*

And now I think I have some idea of what I might write about for something I have to get done for work. Grr.

Donations for victims of the bushfire crisis in Victoria can be made via:
www.redcross.org.au
www.salvationarmy.org.au/donations

*"Stuffed" is the polite version, obviously.

2 comments:

Perseus said...

Technically he is correct. The Bible is very clear on this, as well as the resurrection. All religious people who believe in the Bible should actually support him, because he is the only one brave enough to spread the word as it is written in the holy book.

As an atheist though, I for one wish he had a lamp-post rammed through his face for what he said.

*

I'm glad you're safe.

I gave at the Commonwealth Bank, and that's really easy to do, and I think all banks are doing it so if anyone is walking past a bank, go in and empty your pockets if you can.

Della said...

Too much Leviticus for you ;)

But really, thanks. Glad I'm safe so far, too. Still not sticking around town, though. The idea of the potential for a flaming death vs a relaxing weekend seeing friends in Melbourne is a bit of a no-brainer.

Good point about donating at banks. I think it can be done through the post offices, too.