Friday, January 05, 2007

Aww, bless!

Trains are the most bizarre places for conversations.

A lady started talking to me randomly on the train this afternoon, which was okay, but just kind of bizarre. But then I seem to attract people who want to have bizarre conversations or spill their guts about their life.

Maybe I have a trustworthy face that says I won't take all they've said and put it into a book like W Somerset Maughan or whatever.

But the funniest conversation was one I overheard that a group of little boys about 8 - 10 years old or so were having about how they were going to get tattoos of their kids names if/when they have kids and one of them saying, "I'm only going to have babies when I get married," and the others all agreeing.

'Twas so cute *lol*

3 comments:

Dominique said...

aww freeze dry them and wrap them in cotton wool don't let them grow up. They should stay just how they are. They will only grow up and be men.

Della said...

Don't be cynical, you never know, it could see a wave of attitudes for men. Or not ;)

Della said...

Bah, make that a new wave of attitudes! Got distracted by the cricket there.